Eight (8) seats in the 15-member Board of Trustees of AF were up for election this year. After seeking nominees and finalizing the list of official candidates, the actual election was held on May 8, 2018 during the 46th General Assembly.
The following garnered the most number of votes and were declared as elected trustees:
- Connie Angeles-Ganuelas – SM Foundation, Inc.
- Domi Chua – Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
- Cecile Dominguez-Yujuico – Conrado and Ladislawa Alcantara Foundation, Inc.
- Rapa Lopa – Ninoy and Cory Aquino Foundation, Inc.
- Dodoy Magdolot – Mahintana Foundation, Inc.
- Maribeth Marasigan – Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
- Gisela Tiongson – Jollibee Group Foundation, Inc.
- Marichu Lopez – Jaime V. Ongpin Foundation, Inc. (Luzon Representative)
They joined the following incumbent trustees to complete the 15-member AF Board of Trustees:
- Cecile Alcantara – Coca-Cola Foundation Philippines, Inc.
- Manny Guazon – Pondong Batangan Community Foundation, Inc.
- Armin Luistro FSC – DLSU Science Foundation, Inc.
- Pia Ortiz-Luis – Cartwheel Foundation, Inc.
- Pia Uygongco – Uygongco Foundation, Inc.
- Ryan Vidanes – RD Foundation, Inc.
- Edith Villanueva – Sugar Industry Foundation, Inc.
The newly-constituted AF Board of Trustees had a brief meeting immediately after the GA and elected the following officers:
- Chairperson – Fr. Manny Guazon
- President – Gisela Tiongson
- Secretary – Cecile Alcantara
- Treasurer – Cecile Dominguez-Yujuico
By virtue of their election as regional representatives, the following are AF’s regional Vice-Presidents:
- VP Luzon – Marichu Lopez
- VP Visayas – Edith Villanueva
- VP Mindanao – Ryan Vidanes