The following organizations join AF’s roster of members:
- Move.Org Foundation, Inc. – The organization is working to provide early childhood care and development programs in underserved communities through holistic education, providing children with the foundation to succeed in school, and provide a sense of hope, security, identity and a passion for learning through the multi-faceted MovEd programs (Move Family Care Center & Move Health). Their major programs are in education, health and nutrition, and family care. Visit their website at http://www.moved.org.ph/.
- Philippine Center for Population and Development – The organization supports initiatives to influence people’s views and promote actions toward long-term human development and an appropriate balance between population and resources. Visit their website at www.pcpd.ph.
- Assumption Iloilo Educational Foundation, Inc. – Works to aid Assumption Iloilo, Inc. maintain the continuity of its service to the community, sponsor and finance scholarships for deserving students enrollees in the Assumption schools located in Panay Island, and stimulate and encourage support of the aims and objectives of Assumption education.
- Radio Mindanao Network Foundation, Inc. – The Foundation endeavors to cultivate humanitarian relationships that will enhance the Filipinos’ quality of life by channeling aid, services, resources, social welfare programs and other assistance to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sector of the country, and to be a catalyst for the advancement of the society.
- Senators Gaudencio And Magnolia Antonino Foundation, Inc. – Works to promote, encourage, develop and uplift the social and economic conditions and welfare of distressed citizens particularly those who are handicapped by reasons of poverty, youth, physical and mental disability, including those children who have lost their father/mother while helping their fellowmen, either alone or in collaboration with the Philippine government, foreign governments, international, national or local agencies, institutions, associations or the public at large.
- Smile Train Philippines Foundation, Inc. – The Foundation works to help people who have cleft lip palate and related craniofacial abnormalities and to support their treatment and conducts various services for social welfare in the public interest, provides and accept grants, contributions, donations, and other forms of assistance/financial aid, technical or in kind, and to conduct fundraising activities for the maintenance of the foundation and attainment of its purposes. Visit their website at https://www.smiletrain.ph/.
- Institute Of Social Order, Inc. – The ISO aims to promote faith that does justice through the empowerment of the poor and marginalized sectors of Philippine Society; transformation of the unjust structures of power in the country through the promotion of a participatory, equitable, gender-sensitive, and sustainable development process; and, reconciliation with creation.
- Tuason Development Foundation, Inc. – The Foundation aims to nurture individuals and families in order to build self-sufficient communities. They implement programs in education, entrepreneurship, and environment.