Security Bank Foundation, Inc.
Security Bank Foundation, Inc. (SBFI) is a non-stock, non-profit foundation registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on August 25, 1993. It was organized as Security Bank Corporation’s corporate social responsibility arm to establish, initiate, support, finance and operate programs for educational, charitable, community development or other projects and programs geared towards the social and economic amelioration of the less privileged and those that generate sustainable measurable results.
The Foundation is in need of a Program Manager who will be reporting directly to the Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
The Program Manager will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, [implement and monitor Education and Livelihood Development Programs
- Conducts project appraisals and make recommendations to the Foundation’s Board for approval
- Conducts networking and coordination for the Foundation
- Organizes events for the Foundation
- Writes reports, memos or term sheets, articles, project briefs, and all official communication of the Foundation
- Formulates organizational and program policies and guidelines, as well as yearly financial and work plans for the Foundation
- Develops and implements employee volunteerism projects or activities for the Bank Employees in partnership with Security Bank HRDD
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Board of Trustees of SBFI
Qualified applicant must:
- Be a graduate of a 4-year course in social work, development work, social sciences or any related course
- Have at least 5 years of experience in development work, particularly in program management
- Have experience in working with government and private sectors
- Be able to speak and write in Filipino and English proficiently
- Be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Be willing to travel in different parts of the country and work on Saturdays, if necessary
- Be able to work alone with minimum supervision and with a team
Interested applicants may email their curriculum vitae to MCordova@securitybank.com.ph.