Dear AF Members,
Greetings of good health to all of you!
The past three years, we have gathered information about our members’ programs and projects, expenditures, partnerships and human resources in order to generate an aggregate report of the AF members’ collective contribution to development. This is referred to as our annual Network Aggregate Report (NAR). As decided by the General Assembly, the submission of this information is among the requirements for members to be in good standing and remain in the AF roster. The NAR is presented yearly during our General Assembly. For your reference, please see the infographics pertaining to the 2019 NAR.
As we are already preparing for our next General Assembly which is scheduled on 27 April 2021, we request you to already encode your information covering the period of January-December 2020. While we understand that some of you operate on various fiscal years, we request everyone to kindly provide information pertaining to the specific period that we are reporting, i.e., Jan-Dec 2020, for consistency and accuracy of data. We know the members who follow a fiscal year and we truly appreciate the extra effort that they put in complying with the reporting period of the NAR.
To encode your 2020 data:
2. For those who encoded their data last year, please log-in using the same username and password that you used before. Please note that we have temporarily locked the 2019 data so it cannot be edited at this time. You can only encode your 2020 data, but in the Home page you may toggle between 2019 and 2020 calendar years.
1. Please go to the AFNetwork Aggregate Report site.
3. For those who will access the NAR for the first time, please use the following log-in details:
Username: [your email address where this notice is sent to]
Password: password [you may change this once you are logged-in]
4. Please see the NAR Guide to help you navigate the site and encode your data. Please take the time to read this Guide.
5. Please encode your 2020 data no later than 31 March 2021.
In case you encounter any difficulty, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call (+63918) 912-7183. I will be more than happy to assist you.
Happy encoding! Thank you very much!