The Association of Foundations (AF), Caucus of Development NGO Networks (CODE-NGO), Foundation for a Sustainable Society, Inc. (FSSI), Philippine Council for NGO Certification (PCNC), and Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP), are pleased to invite you to a learning session about Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI). The learning session will discuss generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) and AI in general, an overview of the concept and some of the underlying technologies, applications and use cases, and potential benefits for humanity as a whole, as well as understanding its ethical considerations including transparency, bias, and privacy. The session likewise aims to jumpstart more purposive discussions regarding AI and its implications within the local development sector and ultimately, the poor and marginalized.
This session will be held face-to-face on July 25, from 9 am to 11 am, at The Hub, Level 3, Cyberpark 1, corner Gen. Aguinaldo and Gen. MacArthur Avenues, Araneta City, Cubao, Quezon City. Please note the following:
1. There is NO registration fee but slots are limited and subject to confirmation by organizers.
2. Members and/or partners of the organizing networks will be given priority.
3. We will only accept one participant per organization.
4. A second participant may sign-up as part of the waitlist. Their slot will only be confirmed by the organizers on July 20 subject to availability.
5. Please sign-up only if you are sure to attend. No-Shows regardless of affiliation will be deprioritized in future events.
REGISTER AT: https://bit.ly/aiandNGO
This pre-registration closes on July 18 or once all slots are taken, whichever comes first.
For inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much!
Oman Jiao, Executive Director, AF
Dino Soliman, Officer-in-Charge, CODE-NGO
Dodo Macasaet, Executive Director, FSSI
Felix Tonog, Executive Director, PCNC
Elvin Uy, Executive Director, PBSP